Ever fancied yourself as a bit of a poet? Is rhyming romance your middle name? Or perhaps you’re the hero(ine) of the haiku? Well now is your chance to shine, quite literally.
~flirt~, in association with The Poet’s Plunder, is proud to be hosting a short poetry competition. We are looking for poems of 12 words or less, in the format of your choice, around the theme of jewels, beauty and love. Winning poems will be incorporated into artwork/posters to be displayed in the ~flirt~ mainstore, as well as receiving prizes totaling over L$10,000!
- First Prize: L$1000 cash plus L$5000 ~flirt~ storecard
- Second Prize: L$500 cash plus L$2500 ~flirt~ storecard
- Third Prize: L$250 cash plus L$1000 ~flirt~ storecard
- Skinkie Winkler, ~flirt~ fine jewellery
- Klannax Northmead, The Poet’s Plunder
- Random Calliope, Worthwhile Gallery, Ode
Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 30th March 2009. Winning poems will be announced prior to or on Sunday 5th April 2009.
Full details are available from the ~flirt~ mainstore – please read the rules/instructions before making your submission.